Dr. Crawford Loritts (http://www.fbconline.org/) has been my Pastor for the last four years. He is a great man! When I think of what makes him unique it is the fact that he has more moral authority than anyone I have ever met.
Many of you know Crawford from Promise Keepers and Campus Crusade For Christ (http://www.campuscrusade.com/), but I get to hear him on weekly basis. The more I thought about it, I felt it was just not right for me not to share just some of his insights. As a gift to you, attached are 10 of my favorite “Crawford quotes” on leadership.
Enjoy..and if you’re free this weekend, visit us at Fellowship Bible Church on Hwy 92 in Roswell, GA.
- “You can always tell the nature of a person by what makes them walk away from commitments.”
- “My most challenging responsibility is husband and father. Each day I set precedent and equip my children for a time we cannot see.”
- “I have come to realize that leadership is fundamentally about direction and intent.”
- “Confidence is determined by our memory, not the current scoreboard of our life. Remember what God has done for you in the past.”
- “Have you ever met someone famous who then surprised you by being so disarming, warm, and interested in you? You’ll find that with Jesus.” – my personal favorite
- “A real test of leadership is how you handle privilege. Do you use it to help others or help yourself?”
- “True greatness, and I emphasize the word ‘True’, is not achieved. It only finds noble people.”
- “A fool is one who refuses to live and behave in light of what he knows is right and becomes a willing slave of his impulses.”
- “Maturity is appreciating a diet that doesn’t always taste good.”
- “There is nothing worse than visionless Christianity. We must overcome the struggles that take place in valleys in monotony.”
OK, I got to give you an 11th – “Without a father in the home, there is rudderless thinking.”