Top 15 Reasons Why LeBron Wishes He Would Have Stayed InÂ Cleveland
With all the emotion surrounding LeBron James’ decision to sign with the Miami Heat, I thought it would be therapeutic for all of usÂ to take a light-hearted look at what he would be thinking if he reconsideredÂ and decided to stay with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Quicken Loans just turnedÂ me down forÂ that new home loan in Miami.
- Going to work with Delonte West is a better optionÂ thanÂ my two best friends.
- Jim GrayÂ keeps calling and texting meÂ constantly.
- The sub-zero weather with rain, sleet, and snow in January and February is underrated.
- Going into the office everyday and seeing Dan Gilbert is much more enjoyable and inspiring thanÂ seeing Pat Riley.
- There are many more fun things to do in Cleveland.
- Lake ErieÂ beaches areÂ prettier than Miami’s.
- Miami has Jennifer LopezÂ but Cleveland has BettyÂ White.
- Playing with Dwayne Wade and Chris BoshÂ would make me miss Mo Williams and Anderson Varejao.Â
- Paying noÂ state taxÂ is against my Democratic beliefs and makesÂ me feel less American.
- Where did Mike Brown go?Â He was here just a second ago.
- Fans really do respect you more when you play forÂ money rather than championships.
- Other free agents would rather comeÂ here toÂ Cleveland than Miami.Â
- Championships are overrated.
- Well, at leastÂ I didn’t go to New York.
After reading this list, my heart breaks for LeBron.Â ItÂ must have beenÂ a tough decision to go with Miami.Â I bet he had many sleepless nights wrestling over this.Â Someone may need to talk him off the ledge.
To continue getting leadership lessons, please click here.