I would like to thank everyone who tookÂ their valuable time to read this website during the month of July.Â I am deeply humbled by the growth we experienced.Â Readership more than doubledÂ duringÂ the past monthÂ growing by 124%.
Two main things became apparent – how much weÂ were captivatedÂ by the LeBron James decision andÂ how little we get excited about baseball.Â This is confirmed by the numbers.Â Video of the formation of the Miami New World Order is shown above.
Overall, there were 31 posts this month on the subject of leadership.Â 11 posts were on key learnings gleaned from football or baseball.Â SevenÂ were dedicated toÂ LeBron James and his signing with the Miami Heat.Â Three dealt with familyÂ items.Â Six were inspired by my experiences at church.Â I even dedicated three posts to movie reviews.
Of this group, the following were my Top 10 Most Popular Posts of July as determined by you, the readers.
- Best Quotes From LeBron’s Decision on ESPN
- Top 15 Reasons LeBron Wished He Would Have Stayed In Cleveland
- Inception Leadership Lessons Part 1
- How Pat Riley Got LeBron James
- Courageous The Movie
- Ladies, How To Welcome A Man Home
- LeBron’s Economic Impact on Cleveland & 8 Lessons Leaders Should Learn
- The Leadership of Bobby Cox Part 2
- 30 Things I Never Get Used To
- How To Impact Students: 10 Lessons From Summer Camp
As an added bonus, here are three hidden treasures that I really enjoyed writing that did not make the Top 10.Â I hope you enjoy them the 2nd time around.
- How A Sunday School Teacher Changed My Life
- 10 Things I Love About Leadership
- Leadership Skills Of College Football Coaches
Once again, thank you for a great month!Â I trust my posts have created thought,Â self-examination, and improved performance.Â My prayer for you is that you become the person and leader that God created you to be.
For future leadership insights, please subscribe to this post or click here.