Top 10 Most Popular Posts Of October 2010
Can you ever have enough friends?Â I can’t speak forÂ you but I constantly need the relational dynamic and people speaking positively into my life.Â Life is just too difficult to face alone apart from community.
With that in mind, October wasÂ an incredible month!Â Readership has grown exponentially each month and last month was no exception as views to this site increased 78%.Â
The best part of October though was not the increased numbers but some incredible friendships I got to make.Â Whether speaking at church events, interacting on Facebook or Twitter, phone calls, or exchanges on this site, it has been absolutely a joy connectingÂ with you andÂ hearing your stories.Â Â
The following were my Top 10 Most Popular Posts ofÂ October as determined byÂ you the readers.Â
- 16 Leadership Principles and Quotes From Secretariat
- 10 Leadership Quotes From Auburn QB Cam Newton
- 10 Tips On Going From Being A Rookie Leader To An Experienced One
- 6 Quotes About An Undefeated Leader, Alabama QB Greg McElroy
- 16 Leadership Quotes About The Rescue of 33 Chilean Miners
- 7 Leadership Quotes on LSU’s Les Miles With 16 Time Management Facts
- Maybe The Best Definition Of Leadership I’ve Ever Heard
- 10 Habits Of Highly Undisciplined Leaders
- 11 Ways To Go From Average To Exceptional
- 10 Ways To Disqualify Yourself From Dating My Daughter
I also want to include threeÂ personal favorites fromÂ this past monthÂ that did not make the Top 10.Â I hope they add value to you the second time around.
- Depression – Be On Guard
- 15 Quotes and Action Steps You Can Take To Grow As A Leader
- The Leader I Long To Be
TheseÂ two sitesÂ picked up my posts and greatly increased readership.
- The War Eagle Reader – This is a great site for anyone interested in Auburn University.Â Incredibly well-written and gives great insights into the collegiate experience and all things Auburn.
- 5minute5 – IÂ recently discovered this siteÂ andÂ became a huge fanÂ instantly.Â Each day they provide you 5 minutes of information on a number of topics.Â
Good subject matter andÂ generating content is always a challenge.Â Therefore, if you have any leadership topics you would like for me to explore, please let me know.Â
I know I say this each month butÂ it isÂ always humbling that you would takeÂ theÂ time to read these posts.Â Thank you and I pray they continue to add value to your lives.Â
To automatically receiveÂ future posts on leadership, simply subscribe orÂ click here.