10 Most Popular Posts Of January 2011
January was an amazing month!Â Overall readershipÂ grew by 96% while subscriptions grew by an incredible 149%.Â In addition to the site’s growth, I introduced a forum called The Leadership TribeÂ which allows leaders to make their voices heard andÂ connect with other leadersÂ to share thoughts, insights, and resources on leadership.Â I’m really excited about the potential of this tool andÂ hopeÂ it becomes a valuable resource for you.Â Please comment today.
Before I give you the Top 10, I want to thank the following Pastoral Coaching sites for reposting my material.Â I can’t recommend each of themÂ enough as tools for church leaders.
- www.radicalislive.comÂ - This is one of Rick Warren’s sites.
Now on to the Top 10 as determined by you the readers.
- How To Make Your Vision For 2011 A Reality – 34 Leadership Lessons From Buckhead Church’s Jeff Henderson
- Why Men Cheat
- 17 Pre-Game Leadership Quotes From Gene Chizik, Chip Kelly, Urban Meyer, and Nick Saban
- 16 Leadership Quotes and Principles From Secretariat
- 7 Tips To Conquering Life’s Greatest Challenges
- 7 Deadly Leadership Sins
- Just 10 Of The Reasons Why Jesus Is The Greatest Leader Ever
- 10 Reasons Why Desperation Can Be Your Best Friend
- 16 Characteristics Of Apex Leadership
- 5 Lessons About Apex Leadership I Learned From Chris Tomlin
The following areÂ 3 “hidden gems” that did not make the Top 10.Â TheseÂ postsÂ have a very special place in my heart.Â I hope you enjoy them the second time around.
- 10 Lessons Learned From Driving My Car Into A Ditch During An Ice Storm
- Men, Are You Giving Your Wives What They Need?
- 15 Lessons About The Relationship Between Leadership And Creativity
I also want to tell you about a new blogger who I think is rising star in the leadership world.Â Â If you are part of a high-growth environment, check out www.RichardChancy.com.Â Richard is a great friend, creative thinker, and provides a blog that is relevant and practical.Â
If you know of other great bloggers (including yourself) on the subject of leadership, please tell us about them on the LeadershipÂ Tribe page.Â
As always, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit this site.Â I trust it adds value to you and I will continue to work very hard to provide youÂ quality content and resources that hopefully inspireÂ and improve your leadership.
To automatically receiveÂ future posts on leadership, simply subscribe orÂ click here.