10 Most Popular Posts Of February 2011
February was a wonderful month for this site.Â I’m so glad you were a part of it.Â The following are the Top 10 posts of February as determined by you the readers.
- 13 Things Anyone Can Do To Support Their Pastor
- 20 Benefits Of Change You Can Believe In
- 25 Most Important Lessons I Give To Young Or Emerging Leaders
- 15 Things The Happiest Leaders In The World Have In Common
- When You Think You Can’t Make It One More Day
- 10 Signs Your Christian Faith Has Become An App
- 34 Leadership Quotes By Seth Godin From Tribes Part 2
- Leadership Lessons On Patience Learned From Green Bay Packer QB Aaron Rodgers
- 10 Most Popular Posts Of January 2011
- 22 Facts About The Key Ingredient To Becoming A Leader Who Stands The Test Of Time
The following are 3 Hidden Gems that did not make the Top 10 but have a special place in my heart.
- Valentine’s Day Post For Men: Who’s Going To Lead Me
- 30 Leadership Quotes By Seth Godin From Tribes Part 1
- 15 Benefits Of Pain
Since my mostÂ popular post this month was on helpingÂ pastors, I want toÂ promote some sites that will add great value to youÂ as a spiritual leader.Â For the record, regardless of your religious viewpoints or feelings, the principles taught on these sites can be utilized in any area of your life.Â Take advantage of their content.
- http://servingstrong.comÂ – Scott Couchenour, who runs this site, has become one of my top 2 on-line encouragers.Â Thank you.
- http://www.thomasmcdaniels.comÂ - Pastor Tom is the other one.Â Thank you as well my friend.
- scottcochrane.growingleadership.comÂ - Scott heads up WCA Canada and is literally being used to change the world.
- http://www.i4j.orgÂ - Innovate4Jesus is a site I just discovered.Â As creative and relevant a blog as I’ve found in a long time.
- oneinjesus.infoÂ -Â This siteÂ drove quite a bit of traffic to my post 17 Signs Of A Fast Growing Church.Â Thank you.
Also, I found a kindred spirit in Europe.Â www.StrategySportLeadership.comÂ is a great site that much like this one, extracts leadership principles from sports.Â Check it out.
Finally, I know I do it ever month but it is never taken for granted that you take time to visit this site and read its content.Â I wantÂ to sincerely say “Thank You”.Â It is an absolute blast to interact with you, even those who disagree with some of the content.Â I truly love the interaction and hope to keep hearing from you.
I pray that God gives you an absolutely wonderful month of March.
To make your voice heard as a leader, click The Leadership Tribe link.
To automatically receiveÂ future posts on leadership, simply subscribe orÂ click here.