I recently wrote a post entitled The Top 10 Leadership Mistakes. Based upon your response, it echoed what many of you were thinking and feeling. In an effort to provide a balanced perspective, I want to bring you what I feel are my Top 10 Benefits that come to those of you follow quality leadership.
- Leaders provide vision. They give us direction and tell us where we are going.
- Leaders bring clarity. We understand where they are going and are honored to join the journey.
- Leaders believe in us. They give us confidence.
- Leaders stretch our thinking. They make us smarter.
- Leaders improve our skills. They make us better.
- Leaders support us. They provide what we need to be successful.
- Leaders make hard decisions. They pay the price so we don’t have to.
- Leaders take the bullets. They protect us.
- Leaders expand our worldview. They create experiences that help us see things in a new and different light.
- Leaders make us feel better about ourselves. They raise our self-image.
The world is a better place because of quality leadership. To all the leaders who have done those ten 10 things in my life, I say “Thank You!!!” What would you add to the list?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.