The Top 10 Christian Leaders You Should Be Following On Twitter
- IfÂ mentionedÂ inÂ The Top 10 Blogs, you were excluded.Â My desire is forÂ the readersÂ to have a larger set of resources at their disposal.Â So if you areÂ wondering aboutÂ Perry Noble or Steve FurtickÂ for instance, simply click on theÂ blog list.
- If you only provide the “Quote of the Day”Â you were omitted.Â Â Quotes areÂ helpful butÂ can be obtainedÂ fromÂ multiple sources.
- Do you point me to other great writers or thinkers?
- Do you challenge me?
- Do you give me a different perspective on a topic?
- Do you provide a destinationÂ where I can get tools andÂ resources?
- Do you break news?
- Are you relevant?
- Do you provide solutions?
- Do you answer questions I am currently asking as a leader?
With that as my criteria, the following areÂ The Top 10 Christian Leaders You Should Be Following On Twitter listed in alphabetical order:
- @MicheleBachmannÂ - Whether you agree with her or not, Congresswoman BachmannÂ brings a distinctive Christian message to the public square.Â Â I trust her.
- @robcizekÂ - This Executive Pastor from the Seattle area is the best networker and facilitator of information that I have read.
- @RonEdmondsonÂ - Ron has one of the mostÂ widely readÂ blogsÂ on the web.Â His tweets aren’t bad either as he provides aÂ great balance of family, ministry,Â workplace, and dealing with everyday issues.Â
- @jonathanfalwellÂ -Â JonathanÂ has a gift for connecting the younger and older generations likeÂ few others.
- @CrawfordLorittsÂ - No one packsÂ as muchÂ content and insight into 140 charactersÂ as my Senior Pastor from Fellowship Bible Church.
- @RelevantmagÂ - The team at Relevant Magazine give me the tools needed to stay on the cutting edge of ministry.
- @AndyStanleyÂ - Simply put, Andy isÂ the world’s greatest teacher of leadership.Â I always learn something new from him.
- @paulsteinbrueck – Paul runs the websites Live Intentionally and Christian Web Trends.Â If you are looking for how to best integrate technology and ministry, check out his resources.
- @EdStetzerÂ - EdÂ has theÂ ability to be creative in an environment many would consider traditional.Â Every church planter needs to haveÂ him on theirÂ reading list.
- @RickWarrenÂ - The man who loves pastors and people!Â I am amazedÂ how RickÂ can tweet the toughest and potentially most unpopular of messages.Â Yet, it is delivered with such love and kindnessÂ that he receives the favor of people.
Here is Rick’s latestÂ tweet as I write this post, “A paid position usually robs 3 volunteers of jobs. We must equip the saints, not replace them! SB is run by 18,000 volunteers.”Â That is Twitter Heat!
Leaders, that is my list.Â If you are not taking advantage of these individuals, please follow them today!Â Also, I know this list is woefully lacking some top people.Â Who are some Christian leaders that you thinkÂ others should be following?
To make your voice heard as a leader, click The LeadershipÂ Tribe link.