This isÂ my favorite post I send out each month.Â The Top 10 list isÂ simply a great time to reflect on all that happened the previous month and the wonderfulÂ times I had interacting with the readers.Â But this month is even more special than usual.
June 2011 was the most successful month in the history of this website!Â I am humbled, overwhelmed, and just want to say a HUGE “THANK YOU!’Â The following are the Top 10 Most Read Posts Of June 2011 as determined by you the readers.Â Enjoy!
- The Top 10 Christian Leaders You Should Be Following On TwitterÂ – I would recommend visiting this post if you have not done so already and begin following each of the 10 individuals listed.
- 10 Leadership Quotes And Principles From X-Men: First Class
- Southern Baptist Churches In Decline! But Why?
- 8 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Super 8
- Are Pastors Overpaid?
- 13 Signs People Are Excited To Attend Your Church Service
- 20 Quotes That Pastors And Church Leaders Need To Hear From The World’s Most Creative People Part 1
- 5 Words Every Leader Must Say And Master
- 7 Ways To Know You Are A Leader That People Admire
- 3 Things They Don’t Tell You About Leadership
Also, the followingÂ three hidden gemsÂ are personal favorites fromÂ June that did not make the Top 10:
- 10 Things One Coach Teaches Us About NextGen Leaders
- The Disease Of Leadership Regression
- 23 Quotes That Pastors And Church Leaders Need To Hear From The Worldâ€™s Most Creative People Part 2
Finally, you don’t have a record month without a lot of people RT’ing, reposting, and forwarding your material.Â Anything successful requires a teamÂ effort.Â As a thank you to some of those individual’s here are a couple of sites I recommend you visit.
- Precept Ministries – Founded by Jack and Kay Arthur, this ministry has a very special place in our family’s heart.Â Back in September, I wrote a post entitled A Wonderful Leadership Surprise after spending some unexpected time with Jack.Â Precept’s president David Arthur, Jack and Kay’s son,Â located the post this month and forwarded itÂ to what seemed like their entire mailing list!Â Thanks again David and like I said, the check is in the mail!
- Ron Edmondson is the great Lead Pastor of Grace Community Church in Clarksville, TN.Â He is also one of the most read Christian bloggers and Tweeters on the internet.Â He, along with many others, forwarded The Top 10 Christian Leaders You Should Be Following On Twitter.Â I will thank the others in the coming weeks.Â But for now, I can’t recommend Ron’s material enough.Â To read his blog and begin following him on Twitter, click here.Â
- ChurchLeaders.com – In my opinion, the best collection of Christian writers on the internet.Â I’m honored to be included.
In closing, I want to reiterate my thanks.Â Many of you have become on-line friends and I love hearing from you.Â Thank you for the time you take each day to visit this site.Â I’ll see you in July!
ToÂ have future posts on leadership emailed directly to your Inbox, simply subscribe or click here.