Top 10 Most Popular Posts Of July 2011
July was an amazing month for this site!Â Â I shifted to a self-hostedÂ domain to give me greater flexibility and reporting which will hopefully serve you better moving forward.Â A special thank you goes out to everyone who was forced to renew your subscription.Â Thank you!
Also, I now sell advertising space.Â I’m currently using Google AdWords so be sure to check them out.Â If you are interested in having the one prime location in my sidebar each month, please let me know.Â Introductory rates are available.
The following are the Top 10 Most Popular Posts of July as determined by you the readers.Â Enjoy!
- 10 Signs Your Christianity Has Become Too Comfortable
- The Top 20 Leadership Movies Of The Last 20 Years
- 8 Proven Ways Husbands Can Make Their Wives Feel Taken Care Of
- 7 Habits Of Highly Successful Churches Who Develop Young Leaders
- 12 Minutes A Day That Can Change A Leaderâ€™s Life
- Ladies, How To Get Your Husbands To Do Anything You Want
- 9 Steps That Can Unleash Greatness In Others
- 5 Things That Can Destroy A Personâ€™s Leadership
- 14 Quotes And Principles On The Leadership Of Jack Welch Part 2
- 19 Quotes And Principles On The Leadership Of Jack Welch Part 1
In addition to the Top 10, the following areÂ four additional hidden gems that were my personal favorites:
- Is It OK To Thank God For Your â€œSmokinâ€™ Hot Wifeâ€Â - One of my all-time favorites!!!
- What Leadership Is Truly All About
- Auburn Head Football Coach Gene Chizik Is All In At A Local Book Signing
- What The American Church Needs To Know About The Growing Hispanic CommunityÂ
As I do each month, allowÂ me to point out some incredible leadership websites you should subscribe to:
- www.ChurchLeaders.comÂ - Absolutely invaluable resource for church leaders.Â I also want to thank them for republishingÂ several of my posts.
- www.MarkAsbell.comÂ - Incredible resource on finances.
- www.DanBlackOnLeadership.com – Love the name!!!
In closing, I want to thank each ofÂ you who gives up your valuable time to visit this site.Â I hope the material is constantlyÂ improving your leadership and expanding your influence.
To get future leadership posts sent directly to you, please take advantage of the many subscription offers available to you.