The Top 10 Most Popular Leadership Posts Of 2011
2011 was an absolutely amazing year for this site!!!Â I can’t thank you enough for taking the leadership journey with me.Â I trust the posts have added value and inspiration to you.Â Because of your continued support, I am able to let you know that plans are now in place toÂ publishÂ my first leadership book!! Â Estimated release date isÂ August, 2012!!Â I am so grateful to God for you and this privilege.Â Â Â Â Â
A few observations about the Top 10:
- 7Â of the Top 10 were posts containing quotes.
- 3 of the Top 6 were movie reviews.Â 2 ofÂ which were faith based.
- The #2Â postÂ rodeÂ the Tim Tebow wave of popularity.
- 2 of the Top 4 were aided by links from very influential bloggers reflecting the power of partnership.Â Thank you toÂ Rick Warren‘s www.Pastors.com and Ron Edmondson!
Now let’s get to the Top 10 Posts Of 2011 as determined by you the readers:
- 10 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Soul SurferÂ
- 23 Leadership Quotes From Tim TebowÂ
- The Top 10 Christian Leaders You Should Be Following On TwitterÂ
- How To Make Your Vision For 2011 A Reality â€“ 34 Leadership Lessons From Buckhead Churchâ€™s Jeff HendersonÂ
- 10 Leadership Quotes And Principles From X-Men: First ClassÂ
- 7 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Courageous â€“ The Must See Movie Of The YearÂ
- 22 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Mark Zuckerberg And The Facebook Effect Part 2Â
- The Top 10 Christian Leadership Blogs You Should Be ReadingÂ
- 4 Stories From Survivors Of The Japanese Earthquake And TsunamiÂ
- 17 Pre-Game Leadership Quotes From Gene Chizik, Chip Kelly, Urban Meyer, and Nick SabanÂ
I will thank many of my friends in the blogosphere and on Twitter in the near future, but a special round of thanks goes to the following sites which I recommend that all Christian leadersÂ read on a daily basis:
- And keep an eye out for www.FaithVillage.com.Â This will be a new site opening in full-force in aÂ few weeks and I feel it will become one of the most influential Christian websites and resources available.
Once again, I can’t say “Thank You” enough.Â I am so grateful to God for you and look forward to serving you in 2012.
To get future posts on leadership sent directly to you, please take advantage of the many subscription options on this site.