Andy Stanley, Louie Giglio, Jeff Henderson, Perry Noble And Others Want To Help You Preach Better Sermons
On March 15th, the team at Preaching Rocket has assembled an all-star cast whoÂ will give their time to help thousands of pastors preach better sermons.Â This is a FREE online event from 1:00 – 4:00 PM EST.Â You can register for the event by clicking here.
Here’s the lineup and what they will cover:
- Jeff Henderson is the Lead Pastor of Gwinnett Church, the most recent multi-campus location of North Point Ministries.Â Jeff will talk about how effective preparation leads to powerful messages. He will also serve as the host for the entire event.
- Andy Stanley is the Senior Pastor of North Point Ministries.Â Andy will talk about how to make your sermons memorable and how preaching with the end in mind makes a better message.Â
- Perry Noble is the founding and Senior Pastor of NewSpring Church in Anderson, South Carolina, one of the fastest growing churches in the United States.Â Perry will talk about how effective sermons are simple.Â
- Dr. Charles Stanley is the Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church of Atlanta and founder of In Touch Ministries.Â Dr. Stanley will talk about sermon preparation that starts with the Scripture.
- Louie Giglio is the Lead Pastor of Passion City Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is also the founder of Passion Conferences, a collegiate movement, calling people around the world to live lives that make much of God.Â Louie will talk about how we must show it, not just say it.
- Jeff Foxworthy followed in his father’s footsteps working for IBM in Georgia, but on a dare from friends did a few minutes of comedy at an Atlanta comedy club. A few months later, he quit his job and started on the standup comedy road.Â Jeff will talk about how he prepares his routines.
- Jud Wilhite is the Senior Pastor of Central Christian Church in Las Vegas.Â Jud willtalk about how to find common ground with your audience, whether they are life-long Christians or new to the church.
- Vanable Moody is the Founder and Senior Pastor of The Worship Center Christian Church in Birmingham, Alabama.Â He is a trainer for Dr. John Maxwell’s EQUIP.
If you are a pastorÂ who wants to improve your communication skillsÂ (or if you are a staff or church memberÂ and want the same thing for your pastor), pleaseÂ sign up TODAY.Â HereÂ are some additional questionsÂ they will answer:
- Do wish people remembered your sermons on Monday morning?
- Are you tired of hearing “good sermon pastor” but seeing little life change?
- Are you looking for ways to connect God’s heart to your people?
- Do you struggle to get ahead in your sermon preparation?
- Do you need powerful illustrations?
If that is not enough, let me give you 5 reasons you must attend this event:
1. Preaching better sermons is the #1 way to attract and keep guests to your church. It’s more important than signs in the lobby, mints in the bathroom and a Monday-morning email.
2. As a pastor, you’re constantly working on the church. This conference will work on YOU.
3. Preparing sermons can be a lonely process. Let’s build a community and help one another. It starts with this conference.
4. You will learn from some of the best pastors about how they prepare, study, and deliver their sermons.
5. It’s free. There’s no registration fee and no travel expense.
Once again, to sign up for this FREE online event, click here.Â This could be the best three hours you invest in your personal development all year.
To get future posts on leadership sent directly to you, please take advantage of the many subscription options on this site.