Let’s Talk About Sex
Today I was having lunch with a friend and we were discussing social media in general and blogging in particular.Â Then he said, “Brian, you know how to increase your blog stats?Â Talk about sex!Â They will go straight up!”
Then I said, “I’ve never written on it because frankly, I don’t think I have anything new to add to the subject.”Â And that’s the truth.Â I think the subject is pretty exhausted.
However, there are plenty of people who do write about it.Â So the question becomes “Where is the best outlet?”Â I recommend you visit my friendsÂ at www.ChurchLeaders.com.Â They provide plenty of content from greatÂ leaders who discuss sexual issuesÂ in a very relevant andÂ healthy manner.
If you are reading this post, you are obviously interested in the subject.Â So the following are 10 recent articlesÂ provided by the site mentioned above.Â As a leader, whether in church, business, family, or any other discipline, you cannot afford to get this issue wrong.Â The stakes are too high.Â
- Great Singleness, Great Marriage & Great Sex
- Not Satisfying Your Spouse In Bed Is A Sin
- Stare at Jesus, Not Porn: 9 Ways to Fight Lust
- 5 Tips for Talking About Sex in the Church
- 7 Surprising (and Negative) Effects of Porn
- Sex Addiction in Church Leaders: Are You Vulnerable?
- 40 Positive Reasons to Avoid Porn
- Uh-Oh! Sex Offenders & The Church
- The Hidden Price Tag of Porn
- When Does Viewing Porn Disqualify For Ministry
Simple question – what are your thoughts on the articles mentioned above?Â And I do reserve the right to edit your comments:-)
To get future posts on leadership sent directly to you, pleaseÂ click here.
Also, to receive a FREE copy of my new eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition, click here