Top 10 Most Popular Posts Of February 2012
For those who blog regularly, you realize that it becomes a soundtrack for your life.Â You remember where you were and what you were facing as you wrote the posts.Â With that in mind, February was simply a month I will never forget for the following reasons:
- On Friday, February 3rd my dad passed away.
- The funeral was February 6th.
- The following seven days contained my birthday, anniversary, and Valentine’s Day.
- Linsanity swept the country including this site.
- My daughter won the Armour Award for her cheerleading squad which is representative of her Christian character.
- I met dozens of amazing Christian leaders because of the nationwide Giving Rocket Tour and also the Financial Learning Experience.
- I released my first eBook The 2011 Movie Year – Leadership Edition.
- I was deeply honored whenÂ a number of wonderful friends help promote the eBook including Rick Warren, Brandon Cox, and the team at www.Pastors.com.
- Finally, the month ended with two days at the Velocity 2012 Conference where I spent time with many incredible people such as Brandon, Derwin Gray, ScottÂ Williams, Dan Reiland, and Tony Morgan.Â Â
I’m tired just reading that!!!Â With all that activity taking place, we also had another great month on this site.Â The following are the Top 10 Most Read Posts of February as determined by you the readers:
- 11 Quotes On Leadership And Faith By New York Knicks Jeremy Lin
- FREE Ebook: The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition
- 55 Leaders Who In 2012 Will RT And Forward Your Material
- 10 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From The Movie Chronicle
- Andy Stanley, Louie Giglio, Jeff Henderson, Perry Noble And Others Want To Help You Preach Better Sermons
- The 25 Greatest Leadership Quotes On Cross-Cultural, Multi-Racial, Multi-Generational Ministry Iâ€™ve Ever Heard
- 4 Things Leaders Must Do To Move From Average To Great
- How I Feel About Declining Churches
- 26 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Moneyball
- What New York Knicks Jeremy Lin Teaches Us About Self-Confidence
The following are some posts that matter a great deal to me.Â They didn’t make the Top 10 but I think they are incredible posts you should check out the 2nd time around.
- Today My Dad Passed Away
- 7 Keys To Leading Others During Difficult Times
- 33 Lessons On Tribal Leadership I Learned From Casey Graham
- What Adults Are Thinking When They Start Going To Church Again
Â Finally, I want to thank each of you who visit this site.Â I hope the content adds value to your life and I’m honored you would give me some of your time.Â It is never taken for granted.Â See you in March!
To get future posts on leadership sent directly to you, pleaseÂ click here.
Also, to receive a FREE copy of my new eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition, click here.