The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of May 1st
May has started off with some incredible material available for leaders.Â The following are 10 posts that really lifted my lid as a leader.Â Check them out.Â I’m sure you will find value in them as well.Â God must be doing something in my life because several of the ones listed deal with the issue of being committed to vision.
- Insiders, Outsiders, Branding & BoredomÂ by Joshua Blankenship
- The Challenge: Do One Emotionally Difficult Thing Every DayÂ by Peter Bregman for www.FastCompany.com
- 7 Things Every Leader Needs to QuitÂ by Ron Edmondson
- I Hate Networking by Casey Graham.Â I love his perspective on friends over networks.
- Reconsidering Decisions by Seth Godin.
- “Dear Professional Athlete”Â by the incredible Derwin Gray.Â I am making changes in my life because of this man.
- Seven Common Traits of Breakout ChurchesÂ by Thom Rainer.Â This is absolutely one of the finest leadership posts I have ever read!
- 10 Reasons I Can Hardly Wait To Come Back To Your Church by Salt Mountain Pastoral Retreat
- Collins Knows Rose’s MiseryÂ by one of my favorite writers, ESPN’s Michael Wilbon, on my favorite leader in professional sports.
- 13 Simple Ways To Increase Your Leadership by Scott Williams.Â There is absolute genius in simplicity.
What great leadership posts would you add to this list?
Enter your email address here and start receiving future posts from this site.
Download your FREE copy of my new eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition today by clicking here.