The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of May 14th
This past week has providedÂ some amazing writing on the subject of leadership.Â If you are a regular reader of this weekly recap, you know I do myÂ bestÂ to introduce and promoteÂ other greatÂ bloggers.Â If you are unfamiliar with some of the writers on this list, I recommendÂ that you make themÂ part of your regular reading.Â Enjoy!
- 12 Things I Want My Daughters To Know About RelationshipsÂ by Sammy Adebiyi.Â Thanks to Nicole Cottrell at www.ModernReject.com for the recommendation to read Sammy.
- What Is Your Anything By Jennie Allen.Â Incredible video.
- Are You An Exhausted Leader by Casey Graham.Â Perhaps one of the top 5 posts I have ever read!
- 5 Ways To Smarter Ideas From Atari Founder Nolan BushnellÂ by David Holmes at www.FastCompany.com.Â I always love getting key learnings from the business community.Â Fast Company is my best source of information.
- 3 Characteristics Of The New Marketing by Michael Hyatt.Â Generosity is the new currency.
- 10 Things Your Husband Your Husband Wants To Tell You by Clayton King on www.PerryNoble.com
- 12 Tools I Use To Run My Business by Tony Morgan.Â Tony is such a genius.Â He always reminds meÂ how much I don’t know but doesn’t make me feel dumb during the process.Â He makes me want to keep learning and growing as a leader.
- My Top 3 High Performance Secrets by Lincoln Parks.Â I discovered Lincoln because he commented on www.DanBlackOnLeadership.com which is one of my favorite sites.Â I’m loving Lincoln’s writing.
- Sticky Sermons:Â Neuroscience Insights That Will Improve Them by Charles Stone.Â I just discovered Charles because he commented on my blog.Â Great site.
- My Thoughts On Gay MarriageÂ by Geoff Surratt.Â Right on the money!
As a bonus, I want to recommend two recent posts from Scott Cochrane who is theÂ Executive Director at The Leadership CentreÂ Willow CreekÂ Canada.Â Check out 5 Easy Steps to Becoming an Inauthentic CommunicatorÂ and Has Your Church Been Infiltrated by Internet Christianity?Â Incredible stuff!
What other leadership posts from the last week would you add to this list?
Enter your email address here and start receiving future posts from this site.
Download your FREE copy of my new eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition today by clicking here.