The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of June 11th
This past week was a great week for leadership content.Â As you will notice,Â much of theÂ great writing is coming from Christian leaders who just happen to be women.Â Churches are missing out on so much if they do not take advantage of the incredible insights and skills that Godly womenÂ bringÂ to keyÂ leadership decisions.
With that being said, the following are some the bestÂ post and articlesÂ I read this past week:
- We Are All Shades of GreyÂ by Jenni Catron.Â Jenni is simply one of the great strategic thinkers in Christendom.
- Christians Do StuffÂ by Mary DeMuth.Â Leaders are people of action.Â If this describes you, you will love this post.
- Business Lessons From My 10-Month-Old by Charlie Graham of www.inc.com.Â Â Leaders can learn a lot from babies!
- Before You Send That Angry E-mail by Michael Hyatt.Â I have made this mistake.Â Michael provides us great lessons on an issueÂ we can all relate to.
- 6 Exercises To Strengthen Compassionate Leadership by Andrew Newberg, M.D. of www.FastCompany.com.
- You are a Leader When..6 Lessons by Lincoln Parks.Â Lincoln isÂ an incredibly bright young leader who I simply want to promote.Â Check out his stuff!
- Turtle OnÂ A Fence Post? by Dr. Diane Pearce.Â Great post by a dear friend on how to handle life’s unexpectedÂ disappointments.
- 7 Clever Ways Your Blog Can Disrupt Your Industry by www.PushingSocial.com.
- NBA Finals = Human Trafficking by Lyn Smith.Â The best and most convicting post I read all week.Â Thank you Lyn!
- A Sad Heart: What NOT to Say to a Person in Pain by Charles Stone.Â Thank you Charles for the reminder.
Finally, if you serve church leaders like I do,Â Tony Morgan’s A Picture of What I DoÂ provides a blueprint on how to get the word out about your services.Â You should check it out!
What other great leadership posts did you read in the last week?
Subscribe here so future postsÂ can be sent directly to your Inbox.Â Also, as a gift for doing so,Â I will also send you a FREE copy of my eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition.