In a week of great posts, the following are the best leadership posts I read.Â Part of what I try to do with this list each week is introduce you to some new writers that I’m reading.Â There are some good ones listed below that you need to check out.
- Does God Want You to be Happy?Â by Nicole Cottrell at www.ModernReject.com.Â Wow!Â This post will make you think.
- The Truth About CheerleadersÂ by Anna Dodd at www.SpiritualSparks.weebly.com.Â This is my favorite writer on the internet!
- Who You Are Is NOT Your LooksÂ by Mary DeMuth.Â This should be an anthem post for all women.
- 3 Leadership Lessons From The AvengersÂ by Eric Echols.Â I love writers who can pull leadership principles out of unusual places.
- I Needed Those Scars by Ron Edmondson.Â Thanks Ron for putting pain in perspective for us.
- Excel In CommunicationÂ by Thomas McDaniels.Â One of the great encouragers on the internet brings practical tools to all communicators.
- Southern Baptists Elect First Black PresidentÂ by Becky Perlow at www.cnn.com.Â Thanks to Bryan Loritts for sharing this post.
- Intimate IssuesÂ by Priscilla Shirer.Â Priscilla gets to the heart of intimacy issues and how women feel about them.
- True Core Values by Matt Steen on www.ChurchThought.com.Â The story about Southwest Airlines is priceless!
- The Best Coverage Of The NBA Finals is a collaboration of writings that you can read by clicking here.Â Congratulations LeBron!Â Well deserved.Â You showed AMAZING leadership during the entire play-offs.
*Bonus Report*Â Christian Women Give 300% More Than The Average American by the team at National Christian Foundation.Â Great post!Â Thank you ladies.Â You are funding ministry around the globe.
What other great posts did you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox.Â Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition.