The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 9th
I really went to a new level as a leader this week!Â The following are some of the articles that helped that become a reality.Â There is just some very compelling posts listed below.Â Check them out.Â They will help you!
- In Which I Mark 7 Years Of Blogging And God ChucklesÂ by Sarah Bessey.Â Â To anyone trying to get a book published or has a story to tell,Â this post is a tour de force performance.
- Christian Bookstores And Their Chokehold On The IndustryÂ by Rachel Held Evans.Â Rachel is taking on a giant industry and I’m rotting for her!
- Where You Spend The Most Creative Minutes Of Your Day by Ron Friedman at www.FastCompany.com.Â Here is the crazy thing about this article, Ron is right!
- The False Choice Of Mediocrity by Seth Godin.Â You don’t have to be normal.
- 5 Contrarian Lessons From Successful EntrepreneursÂ by Catherine Kaputa at www.FastCompany.com.Â If people think you’re crazy, you are most likely on to something.
- Lessons from Basketball’s Olympic ‘Dream Team’Â by Caroline Limpert at www.Inc.com.Â If you are satisfied as a leader, you need to read this article.
- Create a â€œNo Meetingsâ€ PolicyÂ by Brad Lomenick.Â Thank You Brad!Â Thank You!Â Thank You!Â Thank You!
- 5 Ways to Beat MediocrityÂ by Les McKeown at www.Inc.com.Â Are you thirsty for greatness?
- Lee Greenwood Asks: Does God Still Bless the USA? by Skip Prichard.Â I discovered Skip this week after he commented on my site.Â He has a GREAT blog!Â And this is a GREAT interview!
- Sandusky, Sexual Abuse, and Security in Your Church: Learn from Joe Paterno’s MistakeÂ by Ed Stetzer.Â I have never seen a respected leader fall so far, so fast.Â It takes a lifetime to build a legacy but it can be lost in a moment in time.Â Ed does an incredible job of telling Christian leaders what we should know about this sickening situation.
What other great posts did you read this past week?
Also,Â putÂ a reminder on your calendarÂ to check back in a few hours for the results of our Anonymous Survey On Church Giving.Â It only takes a couple of minutes to complete and it is not too late for your voice to be heard.Â The results were SHOCKING to me!
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox.Â Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.