The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 16th
This has been an incredible weekÂ for connecting with leaders.Â Therefore, I amÂ doing something a little different with my weekly recap of The Top 10 Leaderships Posts I Read This Past Week.
ChurchLeaders.com is one of my favorite websites.Â Â Brian OrmeÂ and his teamÂ daily aggregateÂ the top blog posts of Christian leaders from around the world.Â For tools and resources, it is a must that pastors and church leaders subscribe to this site.
Earlier this week, they promoted my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader as a featured download.Â Therefore, as an expression of my thanks, I would like give you The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 16th on www.churchleaders.com.Â Make sure you check out their site!
- How You Can Help Teens With Mental Issues by Rachel Blom
- LifeWay Removes ‘The Blind Side’ From Its Stores by www.ChurchLeaders.com staff writer.
- 5 Things I Wish I Had Known About Being a Church Planter’s Wife by Kendra Duty
- The Top 10 Fears of Youth Workers by Doug Franklin
- 5 Things All Great Leaders Have in Common by Derwin Gray
- Want Missional Leaders? You Need This Coaching Guide by Hugh Halter
- 6 Ways to Create a Consistent Church Brand by Matt McKee
- 10 Real Reasons Pastors Quit Too Soon by Tim Peters
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Worship Pastors by David Santistevan
- 3 Things Every Pastor Should Unlearn by Pete Wilson
What other great leadership posts did you read in the last week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox.Â Also, as a gift for doing so, I will alsoÂ send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.