The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 23rd
This past week wasÂ an incredibleÂ time for reading great leadership content.Â As a result, I am proud to bring to you theÂ Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 23rd.Â Each one is incredible but you will notice an Olympics post as well asÂ threeÂ that center on NextGen leaders.Â Enjoy!
- Why Leaders Need to See the World through â€œYoung Eyesâ€Â by Scott Cochrane
- A Redemptive View Of Cancer TreatmentÂ by Mary DeMuth
- Risk, Fear And Worry by Seth Godin.Â Also check out his post The Circles Of Marketing.Â Two true classics!
- The Value of Working for a Bad Boss by Michael Hyatt
- The X Factor That Will Determine Marissa Mayer’s Success At YahooÂ by KaihanÂ Krippendorff at www.FastCompany.com
- 8 Points on Leading ArtistsÂ by Brad Lomenick
- 4 Leadership Lessons From The OlympicsÂ by Mike Myatt
- Dear Church Planterâ€¦STOP IT!!! by Perry Noble
- The Reason “Why Every Social Media Manager Should Be Under 25″ Struck Such A Nerve by Don Peppers at www.FastCompany.com
- Win Customers: 7 Small Gestures That Go FarÂ by Paul Spiegelman at www.inc.com
And now for a bonus post – 4 Ingredients in the â€œSecret Sauceâ€ of Marriage 4.0 by Artie Davis.Â A great reminder with practical applications to all Christian leaders.
What were some of the top posts you read this week?Â Also, if youÂ have a personal favorite post that you have written and would like to share with this site’s audience, feel free to do so.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox.Â Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.