The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of August 20th
As has become my Friday tradition, the following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I read for the past week.Â While there is a good mixture of quality articles, I was really stretched this week with my organizational thinking.
Check out the list below.Â These posts will help you as leader and as a person.
- For Those Who Want to Lead, Read by John Coleman at Harvard Business Review
- I Didn’t Celebrate by Nicole Cottrell at www.ModernReject.com
- Why a Healthy Sex Life (If You’re Married) Makes You a Better Leader by Margaret Feinberg via www.ChurchLeaders.com
- Corporations Are Not People by Seth Godin
- Lessons For The Church From the 2012 Olympics from Kevin Hendricks at www.ChurchMarketingSucks.com
- 10 Secrets of Becoming a Successful EntrepreneurÂ by Naveen Jain at www.Inc.com
- Marketing Is Dead by Bill Lee at Harvard Business Review
- Who Does What? 5 Observations on Clarifying Leadership Roles by Tony Morgan
- Why You Hate Salespeople by Bryan Miles at www.MaySays.com
- 9 Ways Great Companies Organize Their Teams For Success by Kevin O’Connor at www.FastCompany.com
*BONUS*Â I also want to make note of a very special post this week.Â Matt Steen is a church consultant and runs the popular website www.ChurchThought.com.Â If you are not reading Matt or taking advantage of his services, you should.Â Today he wrote a post Breaking Down Bad Stereo Types About Church And Money.Â It features a 3-minute clip of a CBS National News feature of Fellowship Bible Church.Â I had a lot to do with thatÂ story behind-the-scenes.Â I think you will love watching it and may want to implement many of the same behaviors in your church.Â Let me know what you think.
Well that’s my list.Â What were the best leadership posts you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.