The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of August 27th
As has become my Friday tradition, the following are the Top 10 LeadershipÂ Posts I read the past week.Â Also, I had the opportunity to attend the Preaching Rocket Conference today.Â If you are a pastor or primary communicator, I cannot recommend enough that you attend this very low-cost event.Â To learn more, click here.Â
- How Pepsi Engages Its BaseÂ by PepsiCo CMO Salman Amin from www.FastCompany.comÂ
- Homeless Christians Give $69.40 To Missions by Diana Chandler of Baptist Press
- Confessions of a Mean GirlÂ by Nicole Cottrell of www.ModernReject.com.Â Great post on bullying.
- Most People by Seth Godin.Â All people need to read this!
- 5 Leadership Lessons You Won’t Learn in Business School by Jeff Haden of www.Inc.com
- Annie: A Feel-Good Story For EveryoneÂ by Lynne Hybels
- 9 Signs Youâ€™re Not Ready for Multisite by Tony Morgan
- Eight Reasons Why You Canâ€™t Get A Date/Married! by Perry Noble
- 7 Ways to Use Business Skills in Church by Resurgence, a ministry of Mars Hill Church
- How To Manage Thinkers, And Feelers, EffectivelyÂ by Devora Zack of www.FastCompany.com
What were some additional great posts you read this week?Â I would love for you to add them to this list.
If you enjoyed those quotes, subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.