The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 3rd
There are some blog postsÂ where the title just says it all.Â Such is the case the past seven days as I did my leadership readings.Â The following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 3rd.Â The titles are all very compelling but, trust me, the content is equally as good.
- Talking About Money With Family by Mark Asbell
- Lessons Leaders Can Learn From an Extreme Daredevil by Dan Black at www.DanBlackOnLeadership.com
- Politics, Power & Glamor by Jenni Catron
- The Top 5 Things Pastors Think, But Can Never Say by Scott Cochrane
- Every Writer Needs a Tribe (Have You Found Yours?) by Jeff Goins
- Are We Bridge Builders or Bridge Bombers? by Chris Lautsbaugh at www.NoSuperHeroes.com
- 7 important roles of a Board of DirectorsÂ by Brad Lomenick
- The Overweight Christian (Leader) by Carey Nieuwhof
- 6 Steps to Getting More Stuff Done by Karl Stark and Bill Stewart at www.Inc.com
- 5 Timeless Lessons We Can Learn From The John Maxwell BrandÂ by Scott Williams at www.BigIsTheNewSmall.com
I also want to give you a couple of extras that really spoke to me because of the stage of life I am in.Â They are Finding Your Dream RoleÂ by Tony Morgan and The Baby Boomer Bust-Up: Advising ‘Gray Divorces’ by Olivia Mellan at www.AdvisorOne.com.Â It is not being widely reported but there is a growing epidemic in this country ofÂ couples over the age of 50 getting divorced.Â Wow!
What other great leadership posts did you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.