The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 10th
The following are the Top10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 10th.Â ThereÂ are some absolutely great insights contained in the links below.Â Make sure you check them out.
- Setting The Right Goals by Paul Alexander
- The 5 Traits Of High-Potential Employees by Samuel Bacharach of www.Inc.com
Do Politics Really Need Your Voice by Artie Davis via Thomas McDaniels.Â Also, Thomas is relaunching his blog.Â It is something every church leader needs to be reading.
- “Are You Ready From Some…Theology?” by Derwin Gray.Â Great video blog for anyone who has ever been fired or faced major disappointment.
- 7 Classic Principles of Successful Start-ups by Jeff Haden at www.Inc.com.Â Great prinicples for church planters or anyone launching a new ministry initiative.
- Why Smart People Make Lousy Leaders by Michael Holmes via Joseph Lalonde
- Your Power as a Leader by Michael Hyatt
- From Kurt Warnerâ€™s Wife To â€˜Christian Famousâ€™Â by Dan Merica at www.CNN.com
- 9 Elements of the Perfect Post by www.ProBlogger.net
- Excellence is Worth It by Lyn Smith
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week.Â What additional great posts did you read?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.