The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 17th
This past week I read some incredible posts on leadership that really stretched me. The one that stretched me the most was written by Tony Morgan and is the last one listed. I feel so strongly about its ideas that I wanted your thoughts as well.
Check it out it and then fill out the short survey contained in the link.
- Southern Baptist Relief Spurs ‘Thank You’ From Napolitano by the Baptist Press. Here is something you do not read everyday, the Obama administration is thanking the Southern Baptist for their work with the victims of Hurricane Isaac.
- 6 Tips For Hiring Star Talent From A Top Hollywood Casting Director by Mina Hochberg at www.FastCompany.com
- Why Books Are The Ultimate New Business Card by Ryan Holiday at www.FastCompany.com
- In His Brilliance And impact On NFL, Sabol Truly Lived ‘A Football Life’ by Sports Illustrated’s Peter King on the recently deceased Steve Sabol.
- Abraham Lincoln, Poster President For The Great Leadership Paradox by Gautam Mukunda at www.FastCompany.com
- Seven Things A Wife CANNOT Do by Perry Noble
- Mars Hill Grows By 3,530 People In The Past Year by Todd Rhoades
- 3 Habits of Highly Unsuccessful Businesses by Karl Stark and Bill Stewart at www.Inc.com
- Why You’re Not Reaching the Unchurched by James Emery White via www.ChurchLeaders.com
And now my final post. Earlier this week, Tony Morgan wrote Granger Removes “Church” from the Name of Its Facility. Would you ever consider removing the word “Church” from your church’s name? After reading Tony’s article, I would like to get your thoughts. Please take a moment and click http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H77FLBP to fill out a short survey and please don’t forget to comment. I will post the results in next Friday’s Top 10 list.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.