The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of September 24th
Next week I will be attending the Catalyst Conference at the Gwinnett Arena in Duluth, GA. If you are a regular reader of this site or follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I would like to connect with you. I will be at the Injoy Stewardship Solutions booth in the lobby of the arena.
The following are a list of 10 great blogs from individuals who have shown me incredible kindness over the last year, many of whom I hope to see next week! Enjoy their thoughts.
- A Practical Principle in Developing People by Dan Black who operates www.DanBlackOnLeadership.com.
- 3 Reasons that Progress Depends on Process by Scott Cochrane
- Dude, Where’s Your Blog? by Scott Couchenour
- Pastor, If You Could Just Dance… by Brandon A. Cox
- Today’s Irritation May Be Tomorrow’s Beauty! by Derwin Gray
- Book Trailer For Unstoppable By Nick Vujicic by Joseph Lalonde
- Risk is how you Progress by Scott Willliams via Thomas McDaniels
- Seven Signs You Don’t Value Your Time by Carey Nieuwhof
- How He Turned My Business Around by Lincoln Parks
- Remembering Pete by Matt Steen. Please remember Matt’s family in your prayers
So if you’re at Catalyst, drop by and say “Hello”. Also, please feel free to comment on any additional great posts you read this week.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.