Live Blog From Catalyst – 11 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Perry Noble
Perry Noble, Senior Pastor of NewSpring Church in Anderson, SC just brought a message to challenge and encourage leaders who are frustrated. The following are his quotes:
- “There’s no progress unless we embrace the process.”
- “If being discovered is our goal, we will never become the leader God wants us to be.”
- “Anointing is not an excuse to no go through the process.”
- “If you are gifted, use your gift and the world will notice.”
- “There are churches who don’t like how you reach people or who you reach.”
- “We don’t have to discover how to reach the next generation. They’ll discover that themselves.”
- “We get paid to do what traditionally others gave their lives to do.”
- “Good leadership requires great stewardship where you are.”
- “It’s time to go when the leader tries to destroy you.”
- “How David knew he was a leader? He went somewhere (and) people followed.”
- “The deepest wounds lead to empty tombs.”
Just a reminder, I want to tell you about an incredible next book being released later this month called Oxen. Written by Joe Sangl, this book will help leaders achieve incredible personal financial results. Injoy Stewardship Solutions is giving away 6 copies as this conference. To register for a chance to win click here.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.