The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Came Across The Week Of October 1st
I did not read many posts this week because of my responsibilities at the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta. However, the following are the 10 absolutely incredible leadership posts I came across! Enjoy!
- Learn From Catalyst 2012 by Scott Couchenour at www.ServingStrong.com
- 7 Lessons Learned From 7th Heaven by Anna Dodd, my teenage daughter who writes a blog for other teenagers at www.SpiritualSparks.wordpress.com
- The Truth About Adoption: One Year Later by Jen Hatmaker
- Living Together Before Marriage by David Holt
- Brees’ Pursuit Of Unitas Record Reveals Much About Both Men by Peter King
- Will Someone PLEASE LEAD Us? by Brad Lomenick
- How To Be A Female In Leadership by Perry Noble
- How Do I Get My Spouse To Work With Me On Our Finances? by Joseph Sangl
- Pastors, Leaders, People… Stop Having Affairs! by Scott Williams
- Shower Caps, Dust, And Dirty Laundry by Pete Wilson at www.WithoutWax.tv - One of the funniest videos I have ever seen.
This week I also released the first part of what I feel will be a ground-breaking interview series with Ike Reighard entitled How To Grow A Church. Part 1 was entitled The Type Of Person God Uses To Grow A Church. Check back this Sunday at 3:00 PM EST as I will release Part 2 - How To Grow A Church Through Community Ministry. It is amazing!
What additional great posts did you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.