The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 8th
The following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 8th. There are some incredible posts here. Specifically, the posts by Justin Davis and Derwin Gray are must reads by all grown men. There are also several posts on the plight of a leader. Check all 10 out. They will make you a better leader.
- The Leadership Wall by Jenni Catron
- One Year After The Affair by Justin Davis
- Cycle Worse, Cycle Better by Seth Godin
- Four Reasons People Don’t Give To Your Church by Casey Graham
- You Don’t Have Time For a Mid-life Crisis! by Derwin Gray
- An Interview with John C. Maxwell About Personal Development [Video] by Michael Hyatt
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Ineffective Bloggers by Carol K
- 10 New Books Worth Buying by Brad Lomenick
- Want Success? Love to Sell by Geoffrey James at www.Inc.com
- Do You Smell What @TheRock Is Tweeting? by Amy Jo Martin at www.FastCompany.com
Well that is my list for the week. What are some other great posts that you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.