The Most Underappreciated Role In Leadership
What is the most underappreciated role in leadership? Let me ask another question - how is a movement made? The two questions are deeply intertwined. Watch the video above to learn the answer as the insights are BRILLIANT!!!!
To recap, the following are the leadership lessons learned from the Dancing Shirtless Guy who has been seen by over 1.7 million people on YouTube.
- Nurture Your First Few Followers As Equals.
- There Is No Movement Without The First Follower.
- Make Everything About The Movement. Not You.
- Be Public.
- Be Easy To Follow.
- Leadership Is Over-Glorified.
- It Is The First Follower That Transforms The Nut Into A Leader.
- The Best Way To Make A Movement Is To Courageously Follow And Show Others How To Do So As Well.
Are you nurturing your First Followers? They are the key to you creating a movement.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.