The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 15th
The above video is from Senior Pastor Derwin Gray of Transformation Church and is one of The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 15th. Pastor Derwin is a dear friend and one of the greatest leaders I know. If you are not a regular follower of Pastor Derwin on his blog or Twitter, do so today.
The following are the nine additional posts from leaders you need to know as well.
- 6 Things Pastors Forget About The Rest Of Us by Richard Chancy
- 6 Lies We Believe About The Church by Nicole Cottrell
- Love The One You’re With by Derwin Gray
- An Interview with Andy Stanley About Making Better Choices in the Context of Uncertainty [Video] by Michael Hyatt
- Danger Must Be Known Before Fear Can Be Felt by Joseph Lalonde
- A Glimpse Into The Mind Of The Addicted by Lance Lang
- How NASCAR Uses Access To Build The Most Loyal Brand Fans Anywhere by Amy Jo Martin at www.FastCompany.com
- 7 Things You Should Know About eBooks by Tony Morgan
- 15 Ways To Identify Bad Leaders by Michael Myatt
- How To Turn Your Marriage Around In 10 Days by Scott Williams
That is my Top 10, well 11. What are some other great posts you read this week? I hope each of you has a great weekend!
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.