10 Things Great Leaders Love
At the end of each month I always go back and see what my most popular posts were during that time. I search for trends and deeper meanings. What does the Top 10 tell us about leaders? What are their needs? What are they thinking? How can I serve them better moving forward?
With that as a backdrop, the following are the Top 10 Most Read Posts as determined by you, the readers, during the month of October as well as what they tell us leaders love and respond to.
- The Top 10 Christian Women Bloggers You Should Be Reading - Great leaders love quality resources and deeply respect other great leaders.
- The Faith And Leadership Of South Carolina Gamecocks RB Marcus Lattimore - Great leaders love being inspired by those who have or are overcoming tremendously difficult circumstances.
- One Year After The Affair - Great leaders love transparency. They are relational and have an affinity for stories about love, marriage, parenting, and family.
- The Type Of Leader God Uses To Grow A Church – Part 1 Of My Interview With Ike Reighard - Great leaders love movement and accomplishment.
- Live Blog From Catalyst 2012 – 23 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Andy Stanley - Great leaders love having their thinking stretched and challenged.
- 5 Reasons Your Best Volunteers May Be Thinking Of Quitting - Great leaders love solutions. On the contrary, most great leaders hate surprises.
- 11 Practices Of The Most Effective Volunteer Your Church Could Ever Have - Great leaders love passion, enthusiasm, preparation, and creativity.
- Leadership Thoughts On Joe Biden And The Vice Presidential Debate - Great leaders love healthy debate.
- 5 Keys To Superior Team Performance From Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban - Great leaders love the excellence, especially the sustainable excellence of great organizations.
- 4 Lessons Churches Need To Know About Attracting A Younger Audience - Great leaders love raising up a new generation of leaders.
I also want to pass on four additional posts that were personal favorites but did not make the Top 10. Make sure you check out Parts 2 and 3 of my How To Grow A Church interview series with Ike Reighard. Every church leader should watch these interviews.
- How To Grow A Church Through Community Ministry – Part 2 Of My Interview With Ike Reighard
- How To Grow A Plateaued, Declining, Or Dying Church – Part 3 Of My Interview Series With Ike Reighard
- 12 Signs Of Leaders Who Make A Little Difference In The World
- 45 Leadership Quotes And Lessons On Social Media From Renegades Write The Rules
As each month closes out, I also want to thank each reader who gave up some of their valuable time to visit this site. I trust it added value to your leadership and I hope to hear from you often in November. God bless!
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.