The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 19th
The following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I read this past week. There is something here for every leader wanting to go to the next level.
- How Leaders Use “The X Factor” To Make Key Decisions by Scott Cochrane
- Jesus And Vomit by Nicole Cottrell at www.ModernReject.com
- 7 Leadership Lessons From A Mind-Meld Between Twitter’s Dick Costolo And Venture Guru Ben Horowitz by Tyler Gray at www.FastCompany.com
- 8 Leadership Lessons from a Symphony Conductor by Michael Hyatt
- 6 Sales Lessons From The Election By Geoffrey James at www.Inc.com
- Harbaugh Takes Wrong Route In Fueling 49ers’ QB Controversy by Peter King. This is a great post on why some people are promoted and others are not. It sometimes does not have anything to do with performance.
- 22 Quotes for Church Leaders, From My Time With Perry Noble by Drew Mahan
- 5 Reasons Your Top Employee Isn’t Happy by Les McKeown at www.Inc.com
- NewSpring, A Cult? by Perry Noble
- Men: Protect These 7 Women by Watching Yourself by Rick Warren. This is arguably the most important post you will read all year.
What other great posts did you read this week?
Also, this past Monday I released my latest Ebook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers. If you have not picked it up yet, click the link or the image below.