The following are the Top 10 leadership posts I read the week of December 3rd. There is something here for everyone. After reading the ones of interest to you, I would like to hear your feedback. These posts will make you a better leader.
- Does God Retweet by Christina Chaey at www.FastCompany.com. This post profiles a list of eight of Twitter’s most popular religious leaders.
- How Social Media Has Changed How We Give by Rachel Chong at www.FastCompany.com. This post inspired me to write my own post on creating a generosity mob at your church which you can read by clicking here.
- 5 Things You Don’t Have to Leave Behind When You Leave Fundamentalism by Rachel Held Evans
- Behind Star Trio, Rookie QB Class Playing Beyond Its Years by Peter King at www.si.com
- Christmas 2012 Emerging Leaders Gift Guide by Joseph Lalonde
- A Year Ago… by Patrick McGoldrick. In this emotionally moving post, Patrick tells of his painful and emotional journey with ALS.
- 5 Ways To Hurt Your Church Brand by Tony Morgan
- Leadership – Why Talent Is Overrated by Mike Myatt
- 21 Signs Your Church Needs to Change by Carey Nieuwhof. Carey is currently on a writing roll!!!
- What Makes Faith Stick During College? by www.StickyFaith.org. Derwin Gray brought this post to my attention.
I also want to tell you about an excellent self-evalution tool I read on www.CharlesStone.com. Click Are you a Transactional Leader or a Transformational Leader? Take This Test And Find Out. You will be challenged!
Well that is my Top 10. What were some of the best leadership posts you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.