The Top 10 Most Popular Leadership Posts Of November 2012
November was one the successful months in this website’s history! With the release of my new Ebook, subscriptions increased by over 10%. I am honored and can’t thank all the new readers enough for joining our leadership community. I look forward to seeing what we learn together moving forward.
The following were the Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of November 2012 as determined by you the readers. Enjoy!!!
- 13 Books Every Christian Leader Should Read In 2013
- 19 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Lincoln The Movie
- 10 Truths About Pastors Of Fast Growing Churches
- FREE Ebook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers
- 8 Leadership Lessons From Rick Warren On Twitter, Same-Sex Marriage, And Politics
- 11 Facts About NorthPoint Community Church Raising $1.5 Million In A Single Day
- 6 Qualities Of A Great Motivational Speech
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 19th
- 5 Things Christian Leaders Must Do To Finish Well
- 4 Truths About Godly Male Leadership
Just in cased you missed them, the following are three personal favorites that did not make the Top 10. I hope you enjoy them the 2nd time around.
- 17 Things Pastors Can Do To Honor Their Volunteer Leaders
- 25 Things I See When I Look At The American Church
- What Improvisation, Art, and Music Can Teach Us About Delivering Great Sermons
I want to close out this post by thanking you for taking the time to visit this site. I trust the content has encouraged and added value to your leadership. And in conclusion, I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! God bless.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook mentioned above 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.