November was one the successful months in this website’s history! With the release of my new Ebook, subscriptions increased by over 10%. I am honored and can’t thank all the new readers enough for joining our leadership community. I look forward to seeing what we learn together moving forward.
The following were the Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of November 2012 as determined by you the readers. Enjoy!!!
- 13 Books Every Christian Leader Should Read In 2013
- 19 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Lincoln The Movie
- 10 Truths About Pastors Of Fast Growing Churches
- FREE Ebook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers
- 8 Leadership Lessons From Rick Warren On Twitter, Same-Sex Marriage, And Politics
- 11 Facts About NorthPoint Community Church Raising $1.5 Million In A Single Day
- 6 Qualities Of A Great Motivational Speech
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 19th
- 5 Things Christian Leaders Must Do To Finish Well
- 4 Truths About Godly Male Leadership
Just in cased you missed them, the following are three personal favorites that did not make the Top 10. I hope you enjoy them the 2nd time around.
- 17 Things Pastors Can Do To Honor Their Volunteer Leaders
- 25 Things I See When I Look At The American Church
- What Improvisation, Art, and Music Can Teach Us About Delivering Great Sermons
I want to close out this post by thanking you for taking the time to visit this site. I trust the content has encouraged and added value to your leadership. And in conclusion, I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! God bless.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook mentioned above 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.