My Top 25 Favorite Leadership Posts Of 2012
In the past month, over 1,200 of you have become subscribers to this website! All I can say is “Thank You for joining this community of leaders” and “welcome aboard!” I trust the site has already added tremendous value to you.
To catch you up and also reflect on an amazing year, I have identified my Top 25 Favorite Leadership Posts of 2012. Each one listed means a great deal to me because they all flow from very compelling stories and meaningful events in my life. If you take the time to read the posts listed, I promise that you will not be disappointed.
They are listed in chronological order from January through present day. Enjoy!
- 15 Proven Ways To Eliminate Hecklers In Your Church Services
- My 3 Churches Part 1
- The 25 Greatest Leadership Quotes On Cross-Cultural, Multi-Racial, Multi-Generational Ministry I’ve Ever Heard
- 26 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Moneyball
- 7 Keys To Leading Others During Difficult Times
- 33 Lessons On Tribal Leadership I Learned From Casey Graham
- What Adults Are Thinking When They Start Going To Church Again
- 15 Common Threads Of Prevailing Churches
- 12 Unique Characteristics Of A Church That Has No Limitations
- 10 Leadership Lessons From Spending Time In Juvenile Court
- 14 Habits Of Highly Successful Motivational Leaders
- 10 Habits Of Highly Effective Stewardship Pastors
- 10 Things I Want To Say To A Departing Friend And Leader
- 7 Leadership Lessons From Beth Moore Preaching At Passion City Church
- 5 Habits Of Highly Effective Church Staffs I Learned From My Father’s Funeral
- 20 Habits Of Highly Inspirational Leaders
- The 10 Step Downward Spiral Of Incompetent Leadership
- 3 Lessons Every Pastor And Church Leader Should Know About Evangelizing Senior Adults
- Today My Church Gave Away A Car
- The Type Of Leader God Uses To Grow A Church – Part 1 Of My Interview With Ike Reighard
- 11 Practices Of The Most Effective Volunteer Your Church Could Ever Have
- 45 Leadership Quotes And Lessons On Social Media From Renegades Write The Rules
- 11 Facts About NorthPoint Community Church Raising $1.5 Million In A Single Day
- What Improvisation, Art, and Music Can Teach Us About Delivering Great Sermons
- 18 Practices Of Highly Effective Churches Who Partner With Their Local Schools
I hope each of these posts blessed you as much as I was blessed writing them. I can’t wait for 2013!
If you have not yet joined this growing leadership community, then please subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.