The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 24th
I trust everyone reading this post had a Merry Christmas and is preparing for a Happy New Year! As the year is winding down, some great leadership posts can be found throughout the internet. The following are the Top 10 I read this past week.
There is something here for all leaders to enjoy and learn from.
- Ministry Trends For 2013 by Paul Alexander. Where is American Christianity headed? Read Paul’s post and find out.
- A Behind The Scenes Look At Jabari Parker’s Decision To Attend Duke by Jeff Benedict at www.SI.com. If you are looking to add quality people to your team in 2013, then check out this post.
- Former NFL QB Jon Kitna Finds ‘Gold Mine’ At His Troubled Old High School by Les Carpenter at Yahoo Sports
- Whatever You Do, Don’t Quit by Michael Hyatt – great words heading into 2013.
- The Jack Welch Leadership Crash Course by Kaihan Krippendorff at www.FastCompany.com
- Your Social Score Is Your New Credit Score by Amy Jo Martin via www.HuffingtonPost.com
- Get the Dad – Get the Family by Bryan Miles at www.MagSays.com. Our government officials are afraid to ask the right questions and deal with the right issues.
- My Thoughts On The Tragedy In Newtown, CT by Perry Noble
- 7 Mistakes Church Leaders Make by Scott Williams
- One Nation Under God? by Molly Worthen of www.nytimes.com
Well that is my list. What were some of the top posts you read this past week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.