The Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of 2012
2012 was the best year in terms of readership in the brief history of this site. I want to take a moment and thank each of you who took some of your valuable time to visit this site in the past year. I trust the posts have added value to you.
It has been a privilege to be part of an incredible community of leaders. I look forward to interacting with you more in 2013. Now, the following are the Top 10 Most Read Posts Of 2012 as determined by you the readers.
1. 17 Inspirational Leadership Quotes By Francis Chan From Passion 2012 - I can’t wait for Passion 2013. Watch for blog posts from the conference this week!
2. 11 Quotes On Leadership And Faith By New York Knicks Jeremy Lin - Jeremy Lin was the 5th most searched term on Google in 2012. This blog post also rode the wave of Linsanity.
3. The Top 20 Blogs Christian Leaders Need To Be Reading In 2012 - Look for the 2013 list to be released the afternoon of December 31st.
4. 12 Leadership Quotes From Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis On Handling Defeat And Disappointment - Because of the popularity of Ray Lewis and the universal struggle we all have with disappointment and loss, this post captured the fourth largest number of readers this year.
5. The Top 25 Christian Leaders You Should Follow On Twitter In 2012 Part 1 - Look for the 2013 list to be released on Sunday, January 6th.
6. The Top 25 Christian Leaders You Need To Follow On Twitter In 2012 Part 2 - Written six months after Part 1, this post was equally as popular as its predecessor.
7. FREE Ebook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers – This was the most popular of my three Ebooks released this year. To see the others, click here.
8. 11 Leadership Quotes And Principles From October Baby - It says something about the readers of this site and the quality of the film that it beat out Lincoln (#9), The Avengers (#10), The Dark Knight Rises (#17), and The Amazing Spider-Man (#23).
9. 19 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From Lincoln The Movie - I got a tremendous amount of passionate feedback regarding what I did not like about the film. Check out the post and see if you agree.
10. 27 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From The Avengers Movie - This was my favorite movie of 2012. From a leadership perspective, this film teaches us a lot about how best to handle top performers, high-capacity volunteers, and those with large, very large, egos.
That is my Top 10 for 2012. What are some leadership issues you would like to see addressed in 2013? I will do my very best to address those areas for you.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my seventh most read post and brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.