The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 14th
It was the second consecutive shocking week regarding well-known, influential leaders. The stories of Lance Armstrong, Manti Te’o, and the climate of political discourse around the world are still unfolding but certainly disheartening.
With that said, the following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 14th.
- Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax by Timothy Burke and Jack Dickey at www.DeadSpin.com. Get the Pulitzer Prize ready.
- Counterintuitive Momentum by Jenni Catron. The section on Purposeful Pauses is something all leaders should ponder.
- How Christian Leaders Read the Bible for Maximum Impact by Scott Cochrane. Simply a great article.
- 5 Customers You Should Fire by Steve Cody at www.Inc.com
- How to Fight in Marriage by Nicole Cottrell
- My Top 10 Favorite iPad Apps and How I Use Them by Michael Hyatt
- 10 Mistakes Teaching Pastors Need to Avoid by Tony Morgan
- How To Hear From God by Carey Nieuwhof. Also you can read about Carey’s incredible new book Leading Change Without Losing It by clicking here.
- The Takeover of Mobile Internet [Infographic] by Jeremy Smith at ChurchMag
- Military Suicides Hit Record by Pete Wilson at www.WithoutWax.tv. A very sobering post.
What are your thoughts on the posts above? Also, what were some other top leadership posts you read this past week? Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Subscribe here so future posts can be directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.