The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of February 11th
I have been doing a collection of my Top 10 Leadership Posts for the week for a little over a year. This past week provided as good a collection of articles as I feel I have put together during that time. Just reading the titles tells you of their relevance and importance. These posts demand your attention.
With that said, the following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of February 11th:
- Why our Best Volunteers & Staff Leave by Stephen Brewster
- The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies 2013 by www.FastCompany.com
- Ravens Owner Learned Early On To Trust Football Guys by Darrin Gant via www.ProFootballTalk.com - I enjoyed this post so much that I wrote my own blog post on this issue which you can read by clicking here.
- 4 Reasons Men Like Porn by Luke Gilkerson via www.ChurchLeaders.com - A great post that gets to the heart of this sin issue.
- Brave Moms Raise Brave Kids by Jen Hatmaker – She only posts once a month but it’s great!
- 3 Important Trends That Will Impact Your Ministry in 2013 by Justin Lathrop
- 52 Things Pastors Should Do by Michael Lukaszewski – Great list!
- Ultimate Marketer Finalists: The Faces of Sales and Marketing Success by Nicole Shoots of www.InfusionSoft.com - What I like about this list is that a Christian organization that serves churches, The Rocket Company, is being recognized by the business community for their ability to deliver excellence.
- Top 10 Reasons our Kids Leave Church by Marc Solas – What I love about this article is that the list actually surprised me.
- 5 Traits Of A Superstar Employee by Langley Steinert at www.Inc.com
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts would you recommend?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.