The following are the Top 10 posts I read the week of April 1st. Incredibly practical tips for any leader. Make sure you check them out.
- 10 Things You Will Never Regret As A Pastor by Artie Davis. I always learn something when I read this great pastor.
- An Exclusive Interview with…Celebrity Pastor!! by Jen Hatmaker. Jen is simply one of the internet’s best bloggers.
- The Secret to Overcoming Any Fear by Michael Hyatt
- So God Made A Preacher by Michael Lukaszewski at www.TheRocketCompany.com. A great take-off on the Super Commercial So God Made A Farmer.
- 15 Characteristics Of Today’s Unchurched Person by Carey Nieuwhof. Incredibly enlightening!
- Hey NewSpringChurch, Let’s Celebrate by Perry Noble. This post is a celebration of their weekend attendance of 50,000!
- 14 Things Successful People Do On Weekends by Jacquelyn Smith at www.Forbes.com. I need to change some things as a leader.
- Girl Friends, Be Safe! Here’s How by Lyn Smith – This post is a gift to all parents of young girls. Thank you Lyn!
- How To Lose Weight Fast With Diet And Exercise (28 Pounds in 28 Days) by Charles Specht. A great article for all Christians struggling with this issue.
- Detwiler Calls Out SBC For Enabling Mahaney’s Sin by Matt Steen. Great discussion on how to deal with Christians with real or perceived sin.
That is my list. What are some of the best leadership posts you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook Pastors, Christian Leaders, and Football: 13 Stories From The 2012 Season That Will Equip And Inspire You.