The following are the Top 10 leadership posts I read this past week. The primary theme throughout each is the dealing with issues that leaders must face.
Leaders must be proactive in addressing issues so that mission and vision can be advanced. These posts will help you in this area. Also, do not miss the post about Chris Broussard and the stance he has taken for Christian marriage and sexuality.
- 6 Church Innovations from Churches You’ve (Probably) Never Heard Of by Rich Birch at www.unseminary.com
- ESPN’s Chris Broussard: ‘Though I’m Getting a Lot of Hate, God Is Being Glorified’ by Leonard Blair. This comes after Broussard addressed Jason Collins announcement of being gay.
- What Church Staff Kids Are Really Thinking by Jeff Brodie
- Giglio, Driscoll and Stetzer Encourage Pastors to ‘Find Their Own Voice’ in Preaching by The Christian Post
- Social Media In A Crisis: #prayforboston #prayforusall by Jen Cohan Crompton
- Do Your Ears Itch? by Sheree DeCouto at www.GodsGirlGettingReal.com
- Why Suicides Are More Common in Richer Neighborhoods by Josh Sanburn at Time Magazine.
- Who Are The Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, 2013? by Haydn Shaughnessy of www.Forbes.com
- When Religious Belief Turns Evil by Matt Steen and Todd Rhoades at www.ChurchThought.com
- 6 Soul Care Essentials for Pastors by Charles Stone
That is my Top 10. What are some additional great posts you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook Pastors, Christian Leaders, and Football: 13 Stories From The 2012 Season That Will Equip And Inspire You.