This past month I was honored to have over 1,000 new subscribers join this site. I am deeply humbled by the response and am glad to have you aboard!
To help get you caught up, the following were my Top 10 Leadership Posts of June 2013. Check them out and let me know what you think.
- 13 Practices Of Highly Friendly Churches – This post was also picked up by Pastors.com and ChurchLeaders.com. So proud of this blog.
- New FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast – If you haven’t subscribed to the site yet, click here and get signed up.
- 7 Reasons You Are Not Attracting Or Retaining Leaders
- 3 Things Dying Churches Can Do To Avoid Going Out Of Business
- 7 Practices Of Highly Successful Leaders Under The Age Of 30
- 10 Lessons On Investing In The Next Generation Of Christian Leaders
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of June 17th
- 20 Leadership Lessons From Superman: Man Of Steel
- 6 Things Leaders Must Do To Be More Creative
- 10 Habits Of Highly Limited But Successful Leaders
The following are three personal favorites that did not make the Top 10. I hope you enjoy them the 2nd time around.
- 4 Things Pastors And Church Leaders Do To Successfully Navigate Change
- 11 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From World War Z – Some great applications here to anyone interested in church growth.
- 16 Qualities The Very Best Leaders Possess
Once again, June was a great month. I am always humbled you would give these posts some of your valuable time. If I can serve you in the future, please let me know.