July was the 3rd most successful month in the history of this site. This is amazing because July is traditionally a low-volume month. I am humbled by the fact each of you would take time each day to visit. I trust the material has added value to you as a leader.
The following are The Top 10 Most Read Leadership Posts Of July 2013 as determined by you the readers.
- The Top 30 Christian Leaders You Need To Follow On Twitter Part 2
- Make This Book #1 on Your Must-Read List – Limited Time Offer For FREE Copies
- 10 Reasons Why Marriages Are In Trouble And 5 Lessons For Raising The Next Generation
- 3 Reasons Young People Are Leaving Traditional Churches
- 15 Truths About Brokenness Christian Leaders Must Experience
- 13 Practices Of Effective Fathers
- The 2 Most Important Minutes Of A Church Service
- The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 15th
- The Real Reason Your Church Isn’t Growing (And ONE THING You Can Do About It RIGHT NOW)
- 13 Things Highly Successful Leaders REALLY Think But Often Don’t Tell Anyone
The following are three additional personal favorites that did not make the Top 10. I hope you enjoy them the second time around.
- 12 Costs All Leaders Must Be Willing To Pay For Success
- 10 Practices Of Highly Successful Leaders Who Are Champions
- 16 Lessons On The Value And Challenge Of Having Artists And Creative Leaders In Today’s Church
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conferences click here or on the image to the left.