Like many Christian leaders, I am addicted to life change. That is one of the reasons I enjoy this week’s posts so much. Jesus Christ is still changing lives. Suffering is still being relieved. Hope is still being provided to people in need. The naked are still being clothed. The hungry are still being fed. And orphans are still finding a home.
Check these posts out. They will encourage you and give you strength for the next week. The following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of October 28th:
- Christians: More Like Jesus Or The Pharisees by The Barna Group
- Taking. Off. The. Disguise. by Cindy Beal at www.LeadingAndLovingIt.com
- A Moving Tribute To Dallas Willard From His Granddaughter from www.ChurchLeaders.com
- Rapper Ja Rule Talks About How Hillsong Changed His Life also from www.ChurchLeaders.com
- Teens, Social Media, And The Church by Eric Echols
- 12 Random Tweetable Leadership Principles by Ron Edmondson
- Five Things You Might Not Know About Compassion by Michael Lukaszewski
- Ten Tips For Your Next Hospital Visit by Eric McKiddle
- Curtis Martin Didn’t Like Football by Matt Steen
- Halloween Church Signs by Ed Stetzer at www.ChristianityToday.com
- A Destructive Mistake by Pete Wilson
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other top posts did you read this week?
One of the things churches must do to have sustained success is build a leadership culture. To help build a leadership culture in your church, purchase my book 10 Indispensable Practices Of The 2-Minute Leader. With compelling simplicity this unique book examines 10 of those practices—each centered on a key word, a key statement and a key application. Special introductory pricing for bulk orders exists for individual and small group studies.