You will absolutely love this week’s list of top leadership posts. Every article will will take you and your ministry to a higher level. Issues are addressed. Solutions are provided. Momentum is reversed from negative to positive. People and systems are made better. Check them out and tell me what you think.
The following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of November 11th:
- Dear Church, 11 Signs You’re Burning Out Your Staff by Jon Acuff
- Early Warning Signs Your Church Is In Trouble by Paul Alexander
- 5 Steps For Getting Your Mojo Back When Dealing With Rejection by Mary DeMuth
- 12 Leaders Share Their Biggest Management Pet Peeves by Alison Griswold at www.BusniessInsider.com
- What The Church Can Learn From Chick-Fil-A by David Mathis at www.DesiringGod.com
- Turning Failure Into Success by Thomas McDaniels
- 10 Ways To Connect With Young Adults Beside Changing The Music by Tony Morgan
- 5 Healthy Ways To Handle A Difficult Volunteer by Carey Nieuwhof
- 10 Ways Pastors Can Escape The Ministry Stress Zombie Zone by Charles Stone
- How To Collect Stories And Illustrations For Your Talks Or Sermons by Bobby Williams
Well that is my Top 10. What other great posts did you read this week?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conferences click here or on the image to the left.