In terms of great leadership writing, the new year has gotten off to a great start. The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of December 30th:
- 10 Questions To Answer Before You Begin A Building Campaign At Your Church by Paul Alexander
- Five Big Ideas For Shooting A Video About Someone’s Life Change by Phil Cooke
- Why Men Aren’t Volunteering At Church by Eric Echols
- The 12 Most Inspiring Leaders Of 2013 by Vivian Giang at BusinessInsider.com
- Millennial Christian Have You Discovered Your Calling? by Derwin Gray
- Duck Dynasty, Homosexuality and Political Correctness by Perry Noble
- 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day by Amber Rae at FastCompany.com
- A Painful Reminder by Lyn Smith
- The Book Of Malzahn by Keith Van Valkenburg at ESPN.com
- Bono On Jesus by Frank Viola
Well that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conferences click here or on the image to the left.