I love articles and blog posts which focus on helping the church reach its full redemptive potential. Regardless of the size and stage of your church, the following posts will do just that. These insights come from some of the greatest Christian leaders in the world. Do not miss what they have to say.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of February 17th:
- The 4 Stages Of A Church Staff Team by Paul Alexander
- How To Fix The Locker Room by Jason Avant
- 5 Trends In How Multisite Churches Start And Grow by Warren Bird
- How Bill Hybels Advises Church Leaders To Approach The Weekend Service by Scott Cochrane
- You Can Have Growth, Or You Can Have Control by Brandon Cox
- The 4 Legs Of Marriage by Mark Driscoll
- The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies In Sports by FastCompany.com
- 3 Strategies To Win The War For Talent by Patricia Fletcher via www.Inc.com
- Six Ways Hillsong Church, New York Creates A Culture Of Generous Giving by Michael Lukaszewski via www.TheRocketCompany.com
- Small Churches Can Take Off And Fly by Dan Reiland
Well that is my Top 10. What other top posts did you read this week?
To develop a culture of generosity in your church, click here on the image to the left to sign up for the FREE March 11th The Rocket Company webinar Fund Your Church Now. Great leaders such as Perry Noble, Chris Hodges, Bryan Houston and Casey Graham will teach you how to get more money for ministry. If your church could use additional financial resources do not miss