The primary focus of this site is to help equip Christian leaders to carry out the assignments God has for their lives. Therefore, I selected 10 posts this week from some the greatest Christian leadership bloggers on the internet whose content does the same.
In addition to the posts provided below, you will want to visit the site of these great Christian leaders often.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of March 10th:
- 5 Characteristics Of Generous Churches by Paul Alexander
- What Great Leaders Consistently Do by Dan Black
- The Worst Hiring Decision I Ever Made…And What I Learned From It by Scott Cochrane
- You Can Have Growth, Or You Can Have Control by Brandon Cox
- 5 Traits Of The Most Magnetic Leaders by Artie Davis
- “You Can Be Anything You Want To Be!” Is A Lie by Derwin Gray
- Keys To Succeed As A Young Leader by Joseph Lalonde
- ‘Prayer Works’ & 2 Other Things Christians Should Stop Saying Now by Carey Nieuwhof
- 8 Ways Pastors Can Refresh Their Tired Souls by Charles Stone
- The 5 Best Things To Say To A Friend Today by Lysa TerKeurst
And now a bonus post – Why The Church Isn’t Reading My Unchurched Friends by Ron Edmondson
That’s my Top 10. What other great posts did you read this week?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conferences click here or on the image to the left.